The Junkkari HJ-500C is a powerful trailed chipper that can be used with logs up to 17.5 inch (45cm) in diameter.
At best, the HJ500C chipper can reach a chipping efficiency of over 100 cubic meters (3531 cubic feet) per hour. A high chipping efficiency and a robust infeed chute enable the use of load feeding. The woodchip quality is uniform and chip size can be adjusted.
Feed opening is set to a 45 degree angle to the blade, thus allowing an excellent view from the tractor cabin for accurate and efficient work.
– primary and secondary PTO-shaft (note! 1 3/4″ 6-grooved)
– trailer coupling
– electrical No-stress rotation guard to regulate the feed according to tractor power
– electric controller for tractor cabin
– electro-hydraulic turning of discharge chute and visor
– electro-hydraulic tilting of discharge chute into transport position
– feed roller control
– No-stress setting
The Wizard-C+ control unit controls the direction of the discharge chute, the feed rollers and the no-stress rotation guard. Feed rollers can also be controlled by foot pedals.
– brushwood blade for the chamber (uses 1)
– brushwood blade for the disc (uses 2)
– hydraulic lifting of the upper feed roller
– upper chamber tilting cylinder
– discharge chute extension (length 50 cm)
In addition to the brushwood blades for the disc that is available on all models, the HJ-500C features also an optional brushwood blade for the chipping chamber, upgrading the quality of woodchips made from branches, small pieces of wood and surface boards.
|PROPERTY||HJ 500 C|
|Feed opening size, inch||17.7 x 17.7|
|Disc diameter, inch||54.3|
|Disc mass, lbs||1433|
|Blade count, pc*||2|
|Blade setting, mm||5-20|
|Max wood diameter, inch||17.5|
|Chipping capacity, cu ft/h||706-3531|
|Power requirement, kW/hp||80-150/110-200|
|Length in working position, inch||169-190|
|Length in transport position, inch||169-190|
|Width in transport position, inch||90.5|
|Height in transport position, inch||124|
|Hydr. feeding device / number of rollers||standard/2|
|Hydr. feeding device with own hydraulics||standard|
|Chute extension||optional 0.5 m|
|Brush wood blades for the disc||optional|
|Brush wood blades for the chamber||optional|
|Loader feeding equipment||standard|
|Upper chamber tilting cylinder||optional|
|Hydr. lifting of the upper feed roller||optional|